Clients look to their financial services professionals as a resource for their financial needs. Whether it is a broad based conversation about their long-term financial needs, narrowly focused questions regarding their taxes or inquiring about the latest breaking news on CNBC, the financial professional is a trusted source.
09/10/2015 - Closed-End Funds – Astute Investors Take Advantage of Big Discounts on Already Reduced Prices
By Keith Lanton
September 10, 2015 at 11:25 AM EDT
Melville, NY -- (ReleaseWire) -- 09/10/2015 -- Hate to haggle for a bargain? You're not alone. So, imagine your excitement at having the opportunity to shop at a store where most prices are meaningfully discounted from where they were just a few weeks ago. Now, picture that a kind stranger just handed you a coupon to take an additional discount off the already reduced prices.
- 08/31/2015 The Fiduciary Rule Should Be Education
- 07/29/2015 - How to Get More Complete Information From Your Client
- 6/26/2015 - Municipal Bonds - Protecting Income with an Opportune Investment Without a Partner
- 6/22/2015 - Cybersecurity is Not Just for the Big Firms
- 4/21/2015 - Establishing a Sound Corporate Culture Can Alleviate Compliance Problems
- 4/06/2015 - This April Don't Be Fooled by Your Brokerage Statement
- 4/03/2015 - Money Fix: Stock market correction on horizon?
- 3/09/2015 - Zero-coupon bonds offer certainty
- 1/28/2015 - Don’t Give up Your FINRA License
- 1/08/2015 - Tax-Free Zeros Shine Amid the Bond-Market Blahs